Sales Executive, London
About BCB Group
BCB Group is a leading crypto-dedicated payment services provider, serving many of the industry’s largest clients including Bitstamp, Crypto.com, Fireblocks, Galaxy, Gemini, and Kraken. BCB Group provides payment services in over 30 currencies, FX, cryptocurrency liquidity, digital asset custody and BLINC, which is BCB’s free, instant settlements network for the BCB client ecosystem.
Responding to corporate and institutional demand for essential and excellent infrastructure in digital asset markets, BCB Group was created by established thought leaders in finance, regulation and technology. Founded in the UK and developed to encompass key relationships across global financial services communities, BCB Group is well positioned as one of the first multi-jurisdictional regulated cryptocurrency service firms.
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is growing rapidly, and we want to continue shaping the way the industry progresses. We are looking for talented, motivated and crypto-passionate individuals to join us in ushering in this new financial revolution
The Role – What will you be doing?
We are looking for a super motivated, enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive to join our team.
You will have a track record of delivering excellence in a sales role and experience in a Financial Service organisation, specifically within banking, payments or crypto for the last couple of years. You will have experience selling financial or crypto products and solutions and supporting clients from a relationship management perspective.
It is important you feel comfortable working within a fast paced, dynamic environment as part of a team with focus on delivering sales results against defined targets and plans.
You must have the ability to work with stakeholders of varying seniority and you must be able to put your ego aside in order to deliver the best results for BCB Group. This role, and BCB as a whole, is very much cross-functional, you will be comfortable and confident liaising with colleagues across the Group, from Customer Success to Compliance, you treat everyone with respect and work towards the same mission.
You will demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude, you will be comfortable to adapt to change, work harmoniously and respectfully with colleagues and thrive in an often pressurised environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Cross selling and up-selling additional products and services to both new and existing clients
- Building relationships and acting as a primary contact with seniors on the client side, e.g. Chief Financial Office, C-Suite, decision makers
- Building an outbound pipeline – identifying key strategic prospects and selling them BCB’s suite of product and services. Increasing number of referrals from existing BCB clients
- Managing day to day relationship with new and existing clients as a key point of contact for escalation purposes
- Ensuring clients are kept up to date on product enhancements and developments
- Gaining feedback on the product and identifying trends, communicating this internally to product teams and managing clients expectations on any ETA’s
- Performing quarterly reviews with clients, obtaining feedback and addressing any outstanding issues
- Act as an additional contact during the onboarding phase and oversee key deadlines outlined by the client
- Review cross selling pipeline, general account management i.e. agree how often you will touch base with clients
- Work with the wider sales team to host events for clients, working closely with internal senior management
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence by maintaining hubspot data to support data insights and reporting to ExCo
- Working with the wider Sales Team on sales and client insights and reporting from Hubspot and other systems as required
- Working harmoniously with all teams that impacts the experience of sales or of our clients and potential clients
- Work with relevant stakeholders to improve BCB’s suite of product and services
So, what are we looking for?
If you can demonstrate some of the following experience/skills below, we would love to have a conversation.
- Must have a passion and interest in sales and have demonstrable sales experience in financial services, preferable with payments experience
- Must have an interest in financial services or crypto
- Have experience in and be comfortable with a target driven environment
- Must have CRM experience and ideally experience with the Google Suite for creating and presenting google docs/slides
- Must be an analytical thinker with keen problem-solving; process development and improvement; as well as task planning skills
- Must have outstanding communication, attention to detail and time management skills
- Must have proven ability to remain professional & polite and when dealing with customers and colleagues, regardless of the situation
- Must have the ability and desire to go the extra mile for our customers and for colleagues in order to provide world class service, without ego
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrencies and the crypto market
- You should be adaptable and comfortable with change and demonstrate the flexibility to step beyond your day to day responsibility to support the wider team and BCB
So, what’s in it for you?
Our people are constantly striving to be the best through operational excellence. The professional development and learning opportunities create an agile, hardworking, conscientious, and knowledgeable team.
The opportunities for personal growth are exponential. You grow as the business grows. The roles and responsibilities are broad and ever-changing, and the dynamism of BCB keeps you engaged and highly motivated.
At BCB, we believe in empowering individuals to create a culture of personal growth, together, and driving empowerment from the bottom up, up-skilling every individual at every level. This means our team has a sense of commonality and belonging, driven by a shared belief in our mission. We’re passionate about our business, our people, and providing 360-degree support for success.
- The chance to operate at the forefront of our industry
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely, we take this seriously!
- You can talk to anyone in the business as there are no barriers and everyone is accessible
- You will be collaborating with teams in our offices based in Paddington on a hybrid working arrangement
- We value team success where every individual can grow and prosper
- 30 days annual leave each year
- 4 days per year to priorities your mental health
- 1 company volunteering day per year
- Strong benefits package including; Private Healthcare, Pension, Income Protection (long-term absence), Life Insurance, Menopause Policy, and an enhanced Parental Leave policy