Secure, robust always on and fully resilient API layer
Securely automate payment initiation from your designated accounts with configurable levels of additional authorisation and approvals to support your specific internal processing requirements.
- Create beneficiaries – Create a beneficiary account.
- List beneficiaries – List all beneficiary bank accounts, custody accounts and wallet accounts.
Enable end-clients to list their own beneficiaries and white-label partners to list all their own clients’ beneficiaries.
- Request payment – Initiate a payment for a pre-registered beneficiary.
Receive real-time information via webhooks or email for all transactional account activity across your accounts around the clock.
Register Webhook – All webhook notification requests have to be registered and pre-validated to ensure secure and timely updates.
Anytime access to pull account balances and transactions to help streamline your internal automation and reconciliation requirements.
- List accounts – List all bank accounts, custody accounts and wallet accounts. End-clients can list their own accounts. White-label partners can list all their own clients’ accounts.
- Get account balance – Retrieve account balance for a particular date.
- Get account transactions – List all transactions for a specific account within user permissions.
- Get Transaction Details – List details of a transaction within user permissions.