Finding the Best Crypto Payments Provider
As cryptocurrency continues to grow, finding more use cases across a wide variety of different industries, it’s never been more important to have access to a payments network that facilitates fast, safe, and secure payments between users around the world 24/7/365. As an institution in the digital assets industry, you’ll need access to the payment rails to move money and a gateway to FX and crypto markets at scale.
Here at BCB Group, we look to provide clients with a suite of solutions that don’t just facilitate activity but create an environment where you can thrive. It’s this passion for productivity that has placed us at the forefront of advancement in the industry for a number of years and keeps us pushing forwards looking for new possibilities, rather than settling where we are. This constant desire to improve not just our own service but the overall standards of the industry in which we operate gives us the belief that the future of the cryptocurrency industry is one that’s incredibly bright. If you’d like to get in touch with a member of our expert team here at BCB Group, you can do so by filling out our contact form – by filling out this form, our team will be able to contact you with a base knowledge of your situation and your requirements, giving us the best possible opportunity to assist you in the most effective way. Alternatively, you can continue to read our Insights posts, which have been crafted to provide our audience with the most up-to-date news, events, and developments that are happening across the industry.
BCB Group’s Global Settlement Network
If you’re looking to enter the crypto markets, then one of the most important things you’ll need is a reliable payments infrastructure that allows you to facilitate activity whenever you need to send or receive, payments. Unfortunately, many traditional banking solutions do not provide support for businesses that work with digital currencies and in the digital assets space. Working with a challenger bank or crypto banking partner means you’ll be able to access the payment infrastructure your business needs for operations and trading purposes, as well as any FX or crypto trading services you may require, and in addition digital asset custody.
Here at BCB Group, we’re proud to provide our clients with a comprehensive suite of products and services that help to facilitate their activity. With a BCB Business Account, you’ll be able to load fiat currency and cryptocurrencies for payments, operations and trading purposes. We also support wallets and custody for major cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and other digital assets alongside fiat currency accounts. Our expert team is on hand to provide assistance and guidance wherever it might be needed, but we’ve also got a number of resources right here on our website that will help you to gain a better understanding.
BLINC is one of our most powerful tools; it’s our global settlement network that facilitates instant transactions between all clients within the BCB ecosystem. The BLINC network is the European crypto industry’s first-ever instant settlement network, meaning we’re pioneering free, real-time transactions. It’s this kind of innovation that keeps our clients ahead of the curve.
Here is some of the key information about our BLINC network:
- The BLINC network is designed to provide real-time transactions across fiat and digital currencies – this speed and precision ensures that you’re never losing time due to processing periods.
- The unified architecture can handle domestic and international transactions including fiat transactions, crypto payments, cross-currency transactions, security tokens, and smart contracts, all for free.
- Participants can settle their transactions instantly for any of our supported currencies without limits.
Any client within the BCB ecosystem can access BLINC, allowing all users to pay each other at any time of the day – this 24/7 functionality helps you to stay active at a time that suits you, not a time that’s dictated by the market. No matter whether you’re a major crypto exchange, a market maker, lender, funds broker, or trader, the BLINC network is sure to be your most prized asset within the BCB service suite.
Some of the features that you’ll have access to within BLINC are:
- FPS, SIC, SEPA, and SWIFT access, which allows for off-network fiat transfers, both ingoing and outgoing
- Free account funding, which helps you to avoid fees and maximise returns
- Free transactions
- A service that’s heavily backed by leading banks and digital asset custodians
- Market-leading rates for your FX conversions
- Institutional spread on fiat-crypto conversion
- Segregated accounts for all of our clients, helping you to view your positions in the clearest way possible
- Segregated digital asset wallets allow you to keep your different holdings separate
- Real-time clearing
- Reduced costs
- Reduced operational and settlement risks thanks to our high security and AML protocols
- Reduced counterparty risk keeps our client’s money safe
- Costs associated with AML and KYC/KYB are significantly reduced, as all participants in a transaction will already have been subject to rigorous checks when first entering the BCB ecosystem.
If you’d like to learn more about BLINC and the benefits that it may have for your business, get in touch with a member of our team today to discuss our services in more detail.